Security, Privacy and Cost of Cloud Review for G Suite
Provides a comprehensive review, analysis and recommendations for existing G Suite Business Deployments with primary objectives as follows:
- Assist in optimizing the security of the G Suite Primary Domain
- Recommend updates to domain configuration based on the latest best practices
- Reduce potential risks & threats for accounts being compromised
- Prepare company on how to handle security incidents
Increase the adoption & awareness of security features available in Google Apps.
The offering includes an extensive security assessment, report card, and implementation plan based on the findings. After the workshop, we’ll create an incident detection and response plan and identify specific security metrics to track over time.
- Comprehensive Security Assessment Report
- Security Assessment Checklist
- Incident Response Plan
- Email and Document Retention Policy implemented in Google Vault
- Deploy Enforced 2-Step Verification to All Users
- Implement Google SAML (SSO) for up to 3 applications
A Plan for Ongoing Administration and security reporting