Managed Migrations to G Suite
Limited Offer: Get a Free Coupon code for 20% off your first year of G Suite Basic or Business.
Our Google Certified Apps Admins have years of experience in migrating users to G Suite and follow best practices to ensure your satisfaction.
Managed Migrations Timeline:
- Receive & Sign a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect your privacy.
- Access a shared Team Drive with Deployment Plans, Worksheets and Communications.
- Provide The following information to your assigned Google Apps Administrator
- Admin account name/password for source server
- Apps Admin account in G Suite
- List of source and destination usernames
- The Apps Administrator will verify access and confirm your migration date and time.
Managed Migrations to G Suite: Breakdown of Responsibilities
Google Apps Administrator:
- Verify G Suite Business Domain
- Create/Provision new G Suite accounts as needed
- Perform a bulk data migration of user accounts
Customer responsibilities during migration:
- Maintain your current email server
- All communications with individual users
- Create and add address aliases and distribution groups
- Change DNS/MX Records for mail delivery