Add a G Suite Business License
G-Suite Business is essentially the enhanced office suite for Google services. Alongside everything you might expect to get from G-Suite Basic, you also get:
- Enterprise-Class file sharing and syncing
- Google Cloud Search
- eDiscovery and compliance features
- Rapid app development platform
- Device management insights
G-Suite Business allows companies to enjoy the convenience of unlimited storage, meaning that you never have to worry about deciding which Gmail messages, photos, and files you should save. If there are four or fewer people in your company, everyone will get 1 TB of storage each.
Additionally, with G-Suite for Business, you can use the company-wide Google Cloud search to look for company content across a range of different G-Suite services and receive suggestions from useful assist cards. There's also access to Team Drives, which means that the files you collect, and store belong to an entire team, rather than one individual.
THE ADMINISTRATOR CONTROLS FOR G SUITE BUSINESS
Perhaps one of the biggest differences between G-Suite Basic and its Business edition is the access you get to additional administrator controls. For instance, Business offers users the opportunity to use Google Vault to archive, retain, search, and export organizational data for compliance and eDiscovery purposes. What's more, there's also:
- Drive activity alerts: You can get custom alerts when documents are shared outside of your domain.
- Advanced drive reporting: Advanced alerts, custom APIs, mobile alerts and more.
- Security keys: Administrators can deploy and track security keys for the business.
Additionally, there are further policy controls available on the Business edition so that administrators can ensure that specific tasks can only be completed by specific users.