Returns and Exchanges
- The original receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges.
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email: email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
2. Mail your returned item to:
The Apps Admin Company
Returns Department: RAN _____
100 Congress Avenue
Austin, Texas 78701
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. Also, include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories. For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via FedEx or insured USPS. Return Exceptions
- Digital & electronic subscriptions or services
- Items that are damaged or abused
- Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords and cables
- Opened computer software, and other types of electronic media may be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund
- Downloadable digital content or media
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. Additionally, we do not refund the original shipping, handling and processing fees you paid regarding an order. ExchangesIf your item is in like new condition with all materials and accessories, you may exchange your item. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you will be required to pay return shipping.