G Suite Business Free for 30 Days
Sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of G Suite Business and get Free Admin support from Google Certified Deployment Specialists.
Is your company on G Suite Basic? It's the $5/month version of what was called Google Apps for Work. The "Unlimited" version is now called G Suite Business and includes a lot more value than just unlimited cloud storage on Google Drive. Two additional features of note include Enhanced data security protections and Google Vault for Archiving and retention to reduce risk and hassles.
Your company already uses G Suite to collaborate and communicate effectively. You’re also saving money compared to traditional, legacy, on-premise technology. Now, you have a great opportunity to upgrade to G Suite Business and gain access to:
- Enhanced security and data protections
- Archiving & Retention to reduce risk and hassles
- Unlimited storage
To help keep your company’s data secure, G Suite Business includes these enhanced security features:
- Sharing settings by Organizational Unit (OU) - reduces risk by limiting who can share files externally, also limits who can use the client to sync content to their local machine.
- Google Drive audit reports, alerts and APIs - give you visibility into what’s shared outside your company, monitoring and pro-active alerts for events, such as when an admin changes their password.
Businesses in any industry (not just regulated ones) can face the prospect of a lawsuit, audit or investigation. These are often costly and time consuming. Good information management policies help you be prepared and reduce the impact and cost to your company. Google Vault is an information management add-on for G Suite Business that includes archiving and retention capabilities to help you manage your data and be ready for litigation, audits or investigations:
- Policy-based, automated retention/deletion of email/chat
- Preservation & legal hold of email/chat
- Search and export of email/chat & documents for review
Google Vault can also help recover files that employees accidentally delete, reducing hassles for the end users. G Suite Business also includes unlimited storage so you can safely and securely store all your company’s data.
Get 20% off your First Year of G Suite Business when you upgrade from G Suite Basic.
Through May 31, G Suite Basic customers can upgrade to G Suite Business through select Google Cloud Partners and pay just $8 for each monthly license for the first year. That's a dollar a point and the peace of mind that comes from the added data protections and security is priceless.
Unlimited Cloud storage in Google Drive is reason enough to justify the upgrade. Having the security and controls to manage the unlimited data is priceless for apps admins. Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade now and protect your data and users.